Sales Terms and conditions
The following conditions apply to orders placed by Trade or Business Customers.
‘White Rabbit Distribution Ltd’ is also referred to as ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘our’. The buyer is also referred to as ‘you’, ‘your’ ‘the recipient’, ‘the customer’
Making a contract with us.
1. Once we have received confirmation of the order and that the purchase order is correct, we will email to confirm that we accept your order and that a contract has been made between us.
2. In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. You will not receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of your order, and there will be no contract between us.
3. Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the images
shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods.
4. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
5. Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
This contract is covered by English law.
Placing an order and payment
1. Contact White Rabbit Distributions at email@example.com
2. If you prefer to order by telephone, you can do so by calling; +44 (0) 161 860 0263
3.Orders are invoiced at the prices (in GBP) in effect on placing order and exclude Value Added Tax.
4. ‘White Rabbit Distribution Ltd’ use secure payment facilities, you can pay for your order by BACS, SWIFT or Visa,
Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal.
5. All international orders are cash in advance via bank transfer.
6. Payment must be received before the order can be placed with the factory on all items.
7. If ‘White Rabbit Distribution Ltd’ has not granted credit to you, payment terms are 50% of the total order for the goods at the time of ordering and the remaining 50% of the order before the shipment leaves the factory.
8. Carriage charges will be shown prior to you placing an order.
9. Products are sold at either CNF or FOB, and written on the purchase order as such.
10. Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or you may incur additional charges or delays.
11. Once your order is approved and confirmed, ‘White Rabbit Distribution Ltd’ will notify you of the estimated dispatch date.
Delivery & Carriage Charges
1. The manufacturing process will commence within 1-4 days of placing your order.
2. The estimated date of dispatch will be forwarded once production of the order has commenced. ‘White Rabbit Distribution Ltd’ will do everything possible to maintain the shipping dates given.
3. ‘White Rabbit Distribution Ltd’ shall not be liable for delays in delivery or in performance or failure to manufacture or deliver due to causes beyond our control such as; unforeseen circumstances, accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, severe weather, acts of god, war, riot, epidemics, civil commotion, malicious damage or the default of our suppliers. We will inform you in such an event and try to put things right as soon as possible, however we can’t be responsible where this causes a delay or failure in delivering your goods. In the event of such delay, the date of delivery or of performance shall be extended for a period equal to the time lost by reason of the delay.
4. If an estimated dispatch date is given, it is an estimate, which might change, though notice will be given. This is because the estimated delivery dates depend upon our supplier’s inventory, production, shipping schedules and other factors.
5. We can deliver our products anywhere in the world, though this must be clarified and confirmed before the order is placed.
6. In the absence of prior instructions from you, ‘White Rabbit Distribution Ltd’ will select the carrier for shipment and charges will be prepaid.
7. If a different carrier from our own is requested, the recipient’s account number for the requested carrier must be provided.
8. All Products shall be packed for shipment in 'White Rabbit Distributions’ standard packaging, marked for shipment to the address specified in the your order.
9. You must be at the location to accept delivery of your order, which is normally between 9:00am and 8:00pm Monday-Friday.
10. We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended.
11. After two failed delivery attempts (or if you are not at the agreed delivery location) the goods may be returned to the warehouse and we reserve the right to charge you an additional re-delivery charge.
12. If you change the delivery address once the goods have been dispatched to you, we reserve the right to pass on any extra charges made by our carriers for redirecting your delivery.
13. 'White Rabbit Distribution Ltd’ responsibility for any loss or damage ends and title passes to the buyer when the merchandise is delivered.
14. Our products usually come in cartons with dimensions of; 30.5 x 35.6 x 33cm weighing 10.9 Kg.
Disposal of packing materials is your responsibility.
Damages and shortages
1. Please check the goods on delivery - any goods found to be missing or damaged should be notified to the delivery driver at the time of delivery and to ‘White Rabbit Distribution Ltd’ within 7 days from delivery.
2. If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know within 2 days.
3. Claims for missing or damaged items must be made within 7 days of delivery.
4. Deliveries are made to a ground floor entrance only and on the condition that there is reasonable access for the safe and prompt delivery of the goods. You should tell us about any special delivery requirements or conditions when you place your order.
Cancellation and returns
1. All non-stocked, special orders are non-Cancellable and non-Returnable.
2. A White Rabbit Distribution Ltd customer service representative must authorize any cancellation in writing. Cancelling a scheduled order may cause a price adjustment to reflect actual usage.
3. If in the unlikely event that the goods are faulty, we will refund all monies paid to us by you including any postage / carriage within 30 days, less any costs due under this contract.
4. You may not return any goods that have been ordered unless they are faulty.
If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection.
Faulty Goods / Guarantee
1. If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem. Its helpful if you can provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this normally saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
2. All goods go through a quality control procedure in the manufacturing process, therefore limiting the amount of faulty products.
3. If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement of goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been received at our warehouse and checked.
4. The cost of returning goods to us is your responsibility, however on inspection we will refund your reasonable postage costs, providing that the goods are found to be faulty. If the goods are not faulty, we will return them to you, however you will be required to cover our reasonable postage costs.
5. Where we replace faulty goods you are responsible for their disposal if they have not previously been returned to us.
6. All products are manufactured within tolerances of +/- 0.1mm.
1. Prices quoted and charged are for the Products only and do not included technical data, proprietary rights of any kind (including moral rights), patent rights, or qualification, environmental or other testing.
1. Products purchased are subject to export control laws, restrictions, regulations and orders of the United Kingdom.
2. You agree to comply with all applicable export laws, restrictions and regulations of the United Kingdom or foreign agencies or authorities, and shall not export, or transfer for the purpose of re-export, any product to any prohibited or embargoed country or to any denied, blocked, or designated person or entity as mentioned in any such United Kingdom or foreign law or regulation.
3. You represent and warrant that you are not on the Denied Persons, Specially Designated Nationals or Debarred Persons List and are not otherwise prohibited by law from purchasing the products or services hereunder.
4. You shall be responsible for obtaining any required license to export, re-export or import.
1. Service Charge: It would be impractical and extremely difficult to fix ‘White Rabbit Distributions Ltd’ actual damages for collecting and accounting for a late payment.
2. If any payment to ‘White Rabbit Distribution Ltd’ is not paid on or before its due date, you shall pay to ‘White Rabbit Distribution Ltd’ an amount equal to 5% of any such late payment.
3. ‘White Rabbit Distribution Ltd’ reserves the right at any time to revoke any credit extended to you if you fail to pay for any shipments when due or if, in White Rabbit Distributions’ opinion, there is a material adverse change in your financial condition. White Rabbit Distributions may, at its option, cancel any accepted order if you fail to meet any invoice when due.
4. Interest: On late payment you will be required to pay interest from the due date, until paid at the lesser of 8% per annum or the maximum allowed by law.
5. Solicitors fees: Should suit be brought to enforce or interpret any part of this transaction, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover as an element of the cost of suit and not as damages, its reasonable solicitors fees (including without limitation, costs, expenses, and fees on an appeal). The prevailing party shall be the party entitled to recover its cost of the suit regardless of whether suit proceeds to final judgment.
1. The products sold on this website have been designed to comply with all relevant UK legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside the UK.
2. ‘White Rabbit Distribution Ltd’, hereby disclaims any implied warranties of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose.
3. The buyer shall not in any event be entitled to and ‘White Rabbit Distribution Ltd’ shall not be liable for indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any nature including, but not limited to, loss of profit, loss of use, loss of data, promotional or manufacturing expenses, overhead expenses, personal injury, injury to reputation, loss of customers or any other indirect loss not stated.